Astrology Den

Astrology+Den

Caryn Miller, Staff Writer

I think we are all in need of relaxation and decompression. The beginning of the school year brings a lot of unwanted stress that we don’t know how to get rid of. Virgo season is here to help us get in touch with our feelings while also holding us accountable for our responsibilities.

Aries (March 21 – April 19): The beginning of the semester is the best time to get organized. Virgo season’s energy will support your desire to create a routine that supports you the most. Organizing your money right now would also be a good idea to ease any financial worries you may have.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Virgo energy may weigh heavy on you Taurus. This would be the best time to spend some time on yourself. Take things as slowly as you need to and you’ll come out fully rejuvenated and transformed and inspired.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Your ruling planet Mercury is in retrograde, which can create a stressful environment for you. You might feel pressure to make major decisions that will make you want to curl up but this can be a big break for you. Take this unwanted stress and turn it into inspiration.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Your growth is showing Cancer! Your socialization skills have flourished and your energy is at full battery. Virgo season may have you feeling overly sensitive so surround and interact with people that make you feel comfortable.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): Leo, you can make anything happen. Your ability to see the positive in bad situations will take you a long way. Virgo season should make you feel energized and prepared to take on the to-do list you’ve been neglecting.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): Happy Birthday Virgo! You’re usually calm, cool, and collected; but it’s okay to be a little wild for your birthday. Loosen up and be open to unexpected experiences this season.

Libra (September 23 – October 22): Your season is soon approaching Libra. Now that school is back it’s time to reflect and get organized, especially in the finance department. You want to be your best self when your birthday comes up next.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 22): Virgo season has been helping you through inner conflicts. Learning to think positively will help you heal yourself. Take this month as a mental health month and do things that you love, let your creativity flow.

Sagittarius (November 23 – December 21): Sag, your career life this season looks well. You might have to push some things to the side to make your real dreams come true. Start being proactive with the goals you made for yourself and if you’re still creating goals make sure they are organized.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): Expand your boundaries Capricorn. Virgo season is pushing you to set new goals and asking you to seek new adventures. Take a chance and say yes to things you’d usually say no to.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): Virgo season should be helping relieve any pressure and stress you have been feeling. Thinking about the future is scary for everyone. This season will help you get excited for the future while also enjoying the life you’re living now.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): Pisces, you’re constantly in your feels. Virgo season will help you relax and process what you’re feeling. Always know your boundaries and when you’re up for socialization.