Attack on Attack Final Season Part 2 Confirmed!

Release Day Set For Winter 2022

Left: Reiner and Eren Image Credit: Columbo (@thisuserisalive)

Angela Donato, Entertainment Editor & Social Media Manager

Do not fret the battle isn’t over just yet; Attack on Titan: The Final Season will continue in Winter 2022!

After over eight years, four seasons, video game adaptations and multiple tears shed by the series fans, the “Attack on Titan” anime will be concluding next winter in the year 2022.

The Attack on Titan Twitter account announced on March 28th that Episode 76 “Condemnation” is scheduled to air on NHK General TV this winter. Along with this they also released an official teaser for “Attack on Titan: The Final Season Part 2.”

【Special Report】 TV anime “Attack on Titan” The Final Season Episode 76 “Sin” broadcast this winter on NHK General! –

This season that, “thoughtfully detail how war can twist minds and pollute a nation, but it forces the audience to reckon with Eren Jaeger’s questionable descent into what might be the anime’s greatest villain rather than an underdog hero,” as Den of Geek put it made fans really think about who they should be rooting for in this final battle between Marley and Eldia.

TV Time - Jujutsu Kaisen (TVShow Time)
Image Credit: MAPPA Studio

Anime watchers only, however, will have to sit with the cliffhanger at the end of episode 16, “Above and Below” left them with and try to theorize what will happen next.

For “Attack on Titan” fans looking for something to fill their time with while waiting check out MAPPA Studios other series they produced for the Fall 2020/Winter 2021 season “Jujutsu Kaisen”

Jujutsu Kaisen follows Yuji Itadori, who lives an idly ordinary high school experience until he swallows the finger of a demon- a cursed talisman – while trying to save his classmates who are members of the Occult Club. This then throws Yuji Itadori into a world of Curses and being admitted into Tokyo Jujutsu High School, an organization that fights curses.

Manga readers though will see the end of the series much earlier with chapter 139 officially being published on April 9th.

Attack on Titan Season 4: Questions Part 2 Needs to Answer | Den of Geek
Image Credit: FUNimation

Attack on Titan: The Final Season is available to stream on Crunchyroll and FUNimation.