Astrology Den

Astrology+Den

Caryn Miller, Staff Writer

With the end of the Fall 2020 semester right in front of us, November is sure to get stressful for everyone. Sagittarius season will begin soon which means we will all be trying to figure out our purposes. Growth and development are to be expected for all.

Aries (March 21 – April 19): Your ruling planet, Mars, just finished its retrograde. That means you should start to feel more back in touch with yourself and full of passion and energy. You’ll begin to feel more confident in yourself and the relationships you have.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Taurus you’ve recently been feeling lazy, which isn’t your usual self. Don’t stress too much about it, the planets are changing and you’re soon to come out of your slump. Be on the lookout for new opportunities that might arise from somewhere unexpected.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): November is your time to rejuvenate yourself so you will be ready to be a social butterfly again in Sagittarius season. While you are working on yourself, tap into your creative side and take on a new project.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): The inner growth that you’ve been working on is showing Cancer. You’re ready to make some important decisions regarding your future; and as long as you’re all in and ready to move forward you’re sure to accomplish what you want.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): Leo, you’re the only one that knows exactly what makes you happy. You may be seeking some new knowledge in your life, pick up a new passion, and dive deep. Take this new interest and relax.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): November may feel a little busy for you, but don’t let the fast moving pace of life stress you out. Learn to let others help you out. It’s okay to be completely independent and allow yourself to lean on someone’s shoulder sometimes.

Libra (September 23 – October 22): Libra, pay attention to the people in your life that push you forward. Those are the relationships that are worth your time. Knowing your self-importance and who is right for you will be the tone for November.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 22): This month feels a little hectic and stressful for you, but you’re ready to get back to your regular routine. Scorpio, use this time to get organized and back on track.

Sagittarius (November 23 – December 21): Sag, prepare yourself as your season approaches. All you have to do is be true to yourself, everyone will be automatically attracted to your free-spirited nature. Think outside the box this November to motivate your dreams.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): November might be a rollercoaster for you Capricorn. So the most important thing for you to focus on is you. Pay attention to your physical and mental health. Practice self-care to keep yourself in check.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18):  Aquarius, you’re focused on becoming that leader that everyone expects you to be. While that may seem like a lot of pressure being placed on your shoulder you’ve definitely got the support to accomplish it.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): Be gentle with yourself this November Pisces. Learn to trust yourself and your instincts especially when it comes to money and spending. Paying attention to your finances now will play a key role in the future.